By Paulette Cohn Parade @paulette49
More by Paulette
In just one of the wedding ceremonies that are largest of the season, 50 couples out of each and every state in the us, plus partners from Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico stated their “I Dos” close to the Bethesda Fountain in Central Park in nyc for TLC’s future state Yes to your Dress: America 10-part show, that will start airing in January 2020.
The nuptials had been officiated by bridal designer Randy Fenoli. Other familiar faces included bridal designer Hayley Paige, whom took regarding the part of America’s bridesmaid and centered on styling the brides your day associated with wedding; she additionally custom-designed bridal veils when it comes to day that is big.
Additionally, readily available had been The Cake Boss’ Buddy Valastro, whom created and hand delivered one of his true unique confectionary creations: a wedding dessert fit for the 104 newlyweds!
He had been joined by Lilliana Vazquez, television style and personality expert, and Joe Zee, celebrated fashion stylist & journalist, whom served as announcers and commentators because the brides debuted their gowns throughout their walk down that aisle.
“We are beyond excited to enhance this franchise that is beloved offer superfans across the country the possiblity to become a part of the largest & most buzzworthy wedding occasion of the season,” claims Howard Lee, President and General Manager for TLC.
Each bride received an all-expenses paid visit to NYC; a personal shopping occasion at the world-renowned wedding hair salon, Kleinfeld Bridal, where these were gifted a marriage gown froma curated selection, carefully chosen with the aid of a Kleinfeld consultant; a TLC-hosted pre-wedding reception; and an exceptional, team wedding.
Following is really a complete listing of the partners showcased in TLC’s state Yes into the Dress: America:
- Connecticut: Stephanie Loeb & Brent Martyniuk of Brand New Haven
- Delaware: Joanna Wicks & Steven Talmo of New Castle
- District of Columbia: Jackie Chiao & Daniel Caley of Washington, D.C.
- Maine: Brittany Dalrymple & Benjamin Brown of Eliot
- Maryland: Bethany Tognocchi & Julie Lyst of Gaithersburg
- Massachusetts: Casey Bellis & RJ Riddinger of Templeton
- Brand New Hampshire: Leishlany (Lany) Bonilla & Michael Melendez of Nashua
- Nj-new jersey: Gabriella Campisi & Anthony Naso of Toms River
- Ny: LoAles Cruz & Jordan Mercado for the Bronx
- Pennsylvania: Cassandra Foley & Kellen Matthews-Thompson of Philadelphia
- Rhode Island: Nikole Moutinho & Erivan (Branco) Dos Santos of Harrisville
- Vermont: Emily Pilgrim & James Fisher of Burlington
- Alabama: Kimberly Bailey & Dan McClellan of Birmingham
- Arkansas: Shannon Hudson & Johan den Toom of Rogers
- Flor > (Photo credit: Trae Patton for TLC)
- Arizona: Lindsey Stegemoller & Benjamin Murphy of Phoenix
- Brand New Mexico: Lauren Boyes & Chad Drummond of Roswell
- Oklahoma: Jaeden Cotton & Betty Blake of Oklahoma City
- Texas: Helecia Williams & Nick Walker of Houston
- Illinois: Kristina Burke & Tom Derrig of Joliet
- Indiana: Sidney Fisher & Connor Vanover of the latest Paris
- Iowa: Allison Boyer & Avery Jacobs of Burlington
- Kansas: Cat Wurtz & Bradley Mills of Riley
- Michigan: Lacy Galas & Miles Joyce of Rockford
- Minnesota: Brittany Wenzel & Phil Reyerson of Minneapolis
- Missouri: Jenn Halaz & Steve Coticchio of St. Louis
- Nebraska: Erika Schwanke & Joshua Belle of Los Angeles Vista
- North Dakota: Roxy Familia-Veras & Jacob Friesz of Mandan
- Ohio: Raquel Flanigan & Julius Brown of Toledo
- Southern Dakota: Heidi Kronaizl & Austin Bushong of Brookings
- Wisconsin: Emmy Seidling & David Adams of Brand New Richmond
- Alaska: Jenni Sottile & Luke Bell of Eagle River
- California: Sky Pelham & Doug Le of Orange
- Colorado: Sammie Jo Woodard & Andy Bleiler of Basalt
- Hawaii: Rebecca Smith & Sean Ianno of Honolulu
- Idaho: Miranda Folk & Masin Hawkins of Post Falls
- Montana: Maggie Green & Curtis Amos, Jr. of Bozeman
- Nevada: Jessica Wood & Christian Brady of Las Vegas, Nevada
- Oregon: Annelise Moss & Kevin Bretthauer of Hillsboro
- Utah: Jesse Coleman & Kristopher James of Draper
- Washington: Lena de Guzman & Geoffrey Kraabel of Pullman
- Wyoming: Kelsey Padilla & Brian Robles of Gillette
- Susan Palacios & Carlos Pagan of Ponce
Through the faces that are famous the all-American brides, state Yes towards the Dress: America guarantees to provide every one of the glitz, glamour and gowns that fans attended to love.